182 lbs. I got on the scale and weighed 182. When I saw that number, I was so shocked. So, I decided that I am going to lose 30 lbs. If I can get my weight down to 150ish, I would be so proud of myself. I don’t think I have ever lost more than 8 lbs and I have been trying to lose weight since my first year in college. Yesterday, I did a pretty good job with eating well and I got some exercise in by playing volleyball, so I had a good first day. For dinner, I actually made a dish that I will add to the “Very Few Things That Brandy Can Cook List”. The list contains the following:
- chili/chili mac
- ramen stir fry
- fancy ramen soup
- cream cheese pound cake
- bacon wrapped asparagus
- mac n cheese
- slow cooker chicken burrito bowl
- pigs in the blanket
- turkey slaw – new dish (cabbage, carrots, turkey meat, spices)
The list is pretty small so I am glad I can add something new to it. I don’t know how to cook a ton of healthy meals yet, but I hope that will soon change.
Since I love lists, here is a list of all the things I want to do when I lose this weight.
- Wear a bikini for the first time. One pieces are cool, but my stomach hasn’t seen the sun in 26 years (well almost 26).
- Wear more sleeveless clothes. My arms are like wings and if I flap them fast enough I would probably fly away.
- Go on a date. I think if I feel more confident I won’t feel as scared to talk to guys.
- Finally change my Facebook profile picture (below). My current Facebook picture is from like 3 or more years ago. The best picture ever taken of me. Love, love, love this picture, but it is time for a change.